Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
The Maintenance Intern will assist with installing, troubleshooting, repairing, modifying, overhauling, diagnosing, testing and maintaining all power plant and auxiliary equipment and systems. Provides environmental and safety stewardship. Ensures compliance with all applicable Federal and State regulations and plant procedures. Assists in maintaining all equipment in optimum operating condition. Assist in reviewing maintenance procedures for plant equipment to ensure consistent and safe operation.
Mechanical Engineer at a Coal Fired Power Plant.
- This position will have accountability and responsibility for a variety of mechanical systems in the Power Plant such as: Main Turbine Generator, Main Turbine Valves, Boiler Feed Pump Turbine and Valves, Turbine Hydraulic Control Systems, Boiler Feed Pumps, Circulating Water Pumps, Condensate Pumps, Various Vertical Turbine Pumps, other large rotating equipment, and other systems assigned as necessary.
- This position will coordinate & oversee repairs to equipment in the systems listed above.
- This position is focused on the application of technical skills and ingenuity in the maintenance and repair of equipment in the Power Plant.
- The responsibilities of this position are not limited, cross training into other systems is encouraged and will be required as the candidate develops in their position.
This position will have accountability and responsibility for continuous improvement of electrical equipment and support systems with the objectives of safe operation and elimination of repetetive failures This position is dedicated to the engineering function and will be focused on the application of technical skills and ingenuity required in the analysis of plant electrical equipment and related systems Equipment and related systems consist of but are not limited to large generators, motors, variable frequency drives, precipitators, transformers, switchgear, relays, batteries, uninterruptible power supplies (UPS), balance of plant electrical systems, back up battery systems, and ancillary support systems.
The Mining Technician, Underground Mining, performs any one of several different functions in the mine including the operation of continuous miners, roof bolters, coal haulers, scoops, conveyors, pumps, materials handling equipment, Mine examination, staging of supplies, operating and performing preventive maintenance on ventilation equipment, and power distribution equipment.